Old 10-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Kay Easton

Default Snow!

In article , subbykins{Chrd}
writes
As I sit this morning in front of our picture window onto the garden I
can see a light snowfall, my tulips etc. don't seem to be suffering
but if this keeps up for long it can't be good for the garden given
that everything out there has been lulled into thinking it's actually
spring.

Perhaps this is normal for April and being closer to nature now having
a garden I'm just more aware of it? Any views anyone?

April snowfalls aren't uncommon! I recall an April 17th snowfall in
London and my garden diary recalls snow for 3 days in April 1999 in
Leeds.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: