Old 16-11-2008, 11:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Malcolm Malcolm is offline

Default Leaf wars

Pete Stockdale wrote:
"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
The annual leaf wars came to a head this weekend. The high winds during
the past week brought them down in their millions. Luckily I have the
answer with my trusty Billy Goat. That's the noisy machine not the smelly
animal, take a look at.
http://share.ovi.com/channel/Muddymike.Garden

Mike

How convenient - they have lined themselves up nicely to get sucked up !
Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Working in a school - 4 LARGE trees inc 2 Horse Chestnut & a London
Plane. BillyGoat is good but disposing of the leaves is a problem -
anyone want about 1.5 cubic metres of last years leaves?

Started about 8 weeks ago and nearly (London Plane excepted) finished -
thank heavens

Malcolm