Old 18-11-2008, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default Leaf wars

"Nick" wrote in message

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
The annual leaf wars came to a head this weekend. The high winds during
the past week brought them down in their millions. Luckily I have the
answer with my trusty Billy Goat. That's the noisy machine not the smelly
animal, take a look at.
http://share.ovi.com/channel/Muddymike.Garden

Mike

Oi !
goats are much maligned creatures. They are not smelly

This tells me you have never kept a stud Billy goat.

We kept goats for many years including a pet (don't ask why) castrated
Billy. That Billy and the Nannies we kept were a joy and certainly not
smelly. Whenever we took a Nanny to the stud Billy we made sure we wore old
clothes as accidentally coming into contact with him or even with the Nanny
when she came home. The smell made artificial insemination a very attractive
option :-)

Mike