Old 19-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Janet Conroy Janet Conroy is offline
Registered User

[quote=Therefore;823100]I have just purchased some bulbs or are they corms ?

However , I am at a loss as how to plant them.

Which way up should they be tendrils up or tendrills down.

--
I think you'll find the tendrils are roots, so they need to go down but spread out, so dig out a largish area and lay them out, before back-filling. The spacing should be on the packaging. Ranunculus likes damp, heavy soil to really thrive.