Old 19-11-2008, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge Rusty_Hinge is offline

Default greenhouse

The message
from "'Mike'" contains these words:

Many thanks Tony. Your answers are very much in line with what I thought.

and when you 'have' finished ..............?? ;-)

Oh hooter!

Cover blown!

I'll be using polycarbonate Twinwall sheet all over.

But for the time being, one side of Twinwall, the other and the roof of
two sheets of UV-stable polythene with an inch airspace between them,
nab just *MAYBE*, next winter, bubblywarp.

_____________________
| GRUDGE \ W |
| Botormicycle | o |
| Complication | r |
|_______________| k |
| | s |
| Greenhouse | h |
| | o |
| | p |

----South

Diagram doesn't cope with strange angles dictated by the shape of the plot

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig