Old 19-11-2008, 08:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Torch Ginger-6223 (Etlingera elatior)

"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

Can you explain what you mean, please?

I'm not sure what programme you use for editing, but most have the
capacity to sharpen photos, one of the options is "unsharp mask",
it's a 'gentler' way of sharpening photos.

I use Corel Paint Shop Pro X, it has a 'high pass sharpen' facility
which can be useful. I've never heard of 'unsharp mask' but would
like to understand more. If you have time and inclination :-)

High pass sharpen is good too.
Below is a screen shot showing the USM feature.

And which is the USM feature? What you show (thanks a million) is close to
what I see with my program(me).

Mary