Old 21-11-2008, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cerumen[_3_] Cerumen[_3_] is offline

Default Rare Fruit Varieties

In ,
Bob Hobden typed:
I'm trying to get hold of some rare old fruit tree varieties of
apples, plums & cherries for a new community orchard in a new Park.
We are trying to get varieties that came from this area and they will
have to be on robust rootstock. Unfortunately whilst Brogdale do have
the apple varieties they don't have the plums and I wondered if any
of you know another collection that may have the old obscure
varieties I want.

HDRA might have a few possibilities?

--
Chris.
Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.