Old 23-11-2008, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod Rod is offline

Default Rare Fruit Varieties

On 22 Nov, 22:43, "Bob Hobden" wrote:

Brogdale and others have recommended M111 or M25 *rootstock for Park trees
so we are talking of trees 20 to 30ft high eventually if the vandals don't
do for them first. I know pruning will be difficult and spraying almost
impossible so I think they will just have to take their chance once fully
grown but I'm not sure the others involved understand the implications.

-

Do you think the local yoof would be amenable to involvement in the
planting & care? Could just help with the vandalism angle.