Old 24-11-2008, 11:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pat Kiewicz[_2_] Pat Kiewicz[_2_] is offline

Default First Catalog

gonzo said:

The prices in Pinetree are ridiculous.. low. Any opinions
customer service and quality? I see where some (Diva cuke) are pkts
of 20 seeds, but these prices make me wonder where my head was at the
past few seasons.

I can afford to try new stuff again!

Good quality seed. Friendly customer service. Number of seeds in a
packet can be less than some other seed companies, but often enough
for two or three seasons. And the prices are certainly low enough to
allow for experimentation.

Their live plants have been good, too. As have the potatoes.

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

After enlightenment, the laundry.

email valid but not regularly monitored