Old 26-11-2008, 04:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
paghat[_2_] paghat[_2_] is offline

Default I have just found a superb new gardening website!!!

In article , lewis11
wrote:

hey guys & girls,

I was looking for some young plants for my garden and found a

thiswebsite http://www.stealth-spammer.co.uk, it is really easy to use
and thererange of flowers are exquisit.

You must check this out!

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Lewis-- lewis11

hey law hey loddy lo lewis!

What me think? Well, since you asks, you come off as a "stealth spammer,"
pretending to be a disinterested party offering a recommendation, without
other posting history. Anyone who would be so dishonest as to use stealth
spam WILL inevitably have other dishonest business practices. So it's like
posting a warning never to risk doing business with them at all.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com