Old 26-11-2008, 09:15 AM
Registered User

Thumbs up I have just found a superb new gardening website!!!

hey guys & girls,

I was looking for some young plants for my garden and found a this website http://www.elm-house.co.uk, it is really easy to use and there range of flowers are exquisit.

You must check this out!

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Lewis
Old 26-11-2008, 04:39 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default I have just found a superb new gardening website!!!

thiswebsite http://www.stealth-spammer.co.uk, it is really easy to use
and thererange of flowers are exquisit.

You must check this out!

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Lewis-- lewis11

hey law hey loddy lo lewis!

What me think? Well, since you asks, you come off as a "stealth spammer,"
pretending to be a disinterested party offering a recommendation, without
other posting history. Anyone who would be so dishonest as to use stealth
spam WILL inevitably have other dishonest business practices. So it's like
posting a warning never to risk doing business with them at all.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com
Old 26-11-2008, 04:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

In message , lewis11
writes

hey guys & girls,

I was looking for some young plants for my garden and found a this
website http://www.elm-house.co.uk, it is really easy to use and there
range of flowers are exquisit.

You must check this out!

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Lewis

Oh Oh! Am I cynical or does this sound too much like a commercial,
spamming like plug? Hmmmmm! No thanks. Many better sites.
--
Gopher .... I know my place!
Old 26-11-2008, 04:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
(paghat) wrote:

hey law hey loddy lo lewis!

You got me thinking music of the Waterboys.

³Spiritual City³.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA