Old 26-11-2008, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default White agapanthus seeds

"AriesVal" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:24:44 +0000, AriesVal wrote:

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:18:44 GMT, Sheila wrote:

[4 quoted lines suppressed]

thank you Sheila - email sent

... and seeds gratefully received via this morning's post. Thank you so
much for your kindness Sheila

No problem, happy to share! I will be sitting in our conservatory tonight
with all the seed heads from summer spread out and I'm collecting seed, they
are all mixed up, so it will be cooks surprise when I sow them! the only
ones I can probably recognise will be the nasturtiums and the honesty! oh,
and yes, what to do with the mesimbryanthums? they are still in a big round
thing, do I have to wait a while longer?