Old 24-11-2008, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default White agapanthus seeds

Would anyone like any? I am just in the process of harvesting mine, I
should imagine they would be ready to send out in a few weeks time. you can
email me privately with the address, remove the obvious from my email
address....

Old 26-11-2008, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"AriesVal" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:24:44 +0000, AriesVal wrote:

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:18:44 GMT, Sheila wrote:

[4 quoted lines suppressed]

thank you Sheila - email sent

... and seeds gratefully received via this morning's post. Thank you so
much for your kindness Sheila

No problem, happy to share! I will be sitting in our conservatory tonight
with all the seed heads from summer spread out and I'm collecting seed, they
are all mixed up, so it will be cooks surprise when I sow them! the only
ones I can probably recognise will be the nasturtiums and the honesty! oh,
and yes, what to do with the mesimbryanthums? they are still in a big round
thing, do I have to wait a while longer?

Old 28-11-2008, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 24 nov, 17:18, "Sheila" wrote:
Would anyone like any? *I am just in the process of harvesting mine, * I
should imagine they would be ready to send out in a few weeks time. you can
email me privately with the address, remove the obvious from my email
address....

Shiela just took a quick look here whilst we are waiting for a taxi to
go out to dinner we get lost here when we drive lol Seeds for me
please, I think you have my address?

Judith
Old 28-11-2008, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On 24 nov, 17:18, "Sheila" wrote:
Would anyone like any? I am just in the process of harvesting mine, I
should imagine they would be ready to send out in a few weeks time. you
can
email me privately with the address, remove the obvious from my email
address....

Shiela just took a quick look here whilst we are waiting for a taxi to
go out to dinner we get lost here when we drive lol Seeds for me
please, I think you have my address?

Judith

Yes, no problem,but don't have your address, the address was heavily
printed over, so couldn't send it with any reliability, email me, remove the
obvious in my address.

Sheila