Old 26-11-2008, 09:42 PM
Janet Conroy Janet Conroy is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Conroy View Post
I left a message on another thread about this, after being told off by Mr R Hinge for viewing this newsgroup via Garden Banter. Please could someone tell me how to access urg? I've tried Googling it, but altho I get a home page it won't let me proceed. MY ISP is aol - don't know whether that's a problem.
P.S. I found Garden Banter by accident and am wondering why it is so infra dig. The posts from other parts of the world are often informative and sometimes very amusing.
Here I am, replying to myself. I've tried twice to get a response to this. Please don't tick me off or write snotty comments when I mention something I've seen elsewhere on GardenBanter if none of you urglers is prepared to give me guidance on how to access urg other than via GB.