Old 28-11-2008, 04:12 AM posted to aus.gardens
Brock Brock is offline

Default Sacred Bamboo

On Nov 27, 4:27*pm, "jones" wrote:
Any thoughts about this plant. The magazine says it is non-invasive. Has
anyone got it in their yard, and if so, are you happy with it?

Hmmm... I have one in my backyard hidden under a mulberry bush.
Reading here that it is poisonous, I will probably be getting rid of
it.

I need to check with real estate first, but if you're in Sydney, you
can have mine. Let me know if you are interested.

(It may be a dwarf variety... it's fairly small currently, but it
lives in the shade, so who knows)

Cheers

Brock