Old 28-11-2008, 11:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Hebe franciscana 'Variegata', pests and diseases?

In article ,
ZoeB wrote:

Hi everyone =)

I'm currently doing a Horticulture course and I've got a little stuck
on a question and wondered if any of you could help me!

I'm doing a plant collection worksheet on Hebe franciscana 'Variegata'
and need to find out what pests and diseases affect it?

Thanks,

Zoe x

If you can't google "Hebe franciscana 'Variegata', pests", then
you're not going to do too well in your course. Of course this could
just be some incredibly low key, self-effacing British humor which
portrays Brits as having the I.Q. of a lump of moss, in which case I
haven't a clue.
--

Billy
Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars