Old 10-04-2003, 10:20 PM
zookeeper

Default Floating plant divider??

I needed a float to suspend a net in the pond (I was netting baby koi
and keeping them separate from the big guys and the frog). Using some
1/2 inch clear flexible plastic tubing, I cut an 18 inch length then
joined it with a short piece of hard plastic air line. Both the tubing
and air line I bought by the inch at a local aquarium / fish store; it's
also available at Petsmart, etc.
--
Kathy, zookeeper (OR)
3500gal pond

jammer wrote:
I wish i knew what/where that stuff was. A hoola hoop won't work for
my dinky pond. 4x2x2. Someone said a hobby store might have white
styrofoam for crafts. I dont know how i would color it. A bright white
styrofoam hoop would look like hell!