Old 29-11-2008, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default can anyone advise me about neighbour harassment...

The message
from "Bob Hobden" contains these words:
"swanseavalley" wrote...

I know this is probably not the correct newsgroup.

I've had a lot of harassment from my neighbours and am looking for a
newsgroup to post to but can't find one. Does anyone here know of one?

If it's harassment regarding plants, hedges or gardens then this is the
place.

But if it's general harrassment, I'd advise uk.legal.moderated

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig