Old 29-11-2008, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default can anyone advise me about neighbour harassment...

I know this is probably not the correct newsgroup.

I've had a lot of harassment from my neighbours and am looking for a
newsgroup to post to but can't find one. Does anyone here know of one?

swanseavalley

http://swanseavalley.wordpress.com/

Old 29-11-2008, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"swanseavalley" wrote...
I know this is probably not the correct newsgroup.

I've had a lot of harassment from my neighbours and am looking for a
newsgroup to post to but can't find one. Does anyone here know of one?

If it's harassment regarding plants, hedges or gardens then this is the
place.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 29-11-2008, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 29 Nov, 20:50, swanseavalley wrote:
I know this is probably not the correct newsgroup.

I've had a lot of harassment from my neighbours and am looking for a
newsgroup to post to but can't find one. Does anyone here know of one?

I'd suggest uk.legal, if you can cope with the noise levels.

Old 29-11-2008, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"swanseavalley" wrote in message
I know this is probably not the correct newsgroup.

I've had a lot of harassment from my neighbours and am looking for a
newsgroup to post to but can't find one. Does anyone here know of one?

swanseavalley

You posted in hundreds of other groups spamming a company!
You also said you have turned to Buddhism - so maybe people
could suggest a lovely garden for you to meditate in?
It will take your mind off spamming newsgroups.

Old 29-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanseavalley View Post
I know this is probably not the correct newsgroup.

I've had a lot of harassment from my neighbours and am looking for a
newsgroup to post to but can't find one. Does anyone here know of one?

swanseavalley

http://swanseavalley.wordpress.com/
Your local Citizens' Advice Bureau is probably your best bet.

Old 29-11-2008, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from "Bob Hobden" contains these words:
"swanseavalley" wrote...

I know this is probably not the correct newsgroup.

I've had a lot of harassment from my neighbours and am looking for a
newsgroup to post to but can't find one. Does anyone here know of one?

If it's harassment regarding plants, hedges or gardens then this is the
place.

But if it's general harrassment, I'd advise uk.legal.moderated

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 29-11-2008, 11:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from "Ian Vandahl" contains these words:

"swanseavalley" wrote in message
I know this is probably not the correct newsgroup.

I've had a lot of harassment from my neighbours and am looking for a
newsgroup to post to but can't find one. Does anyone here know of one?

swanseavalley

You posted in hundreds of other groups spamming a company!
You also said you have turned to Buddhism - so maybe people
could suggest a lovely garden for you to meditate in?
It will take your mind off spamming newsgroups.

Are you a stalker?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 30-11-2008, 12:19 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanseavalley View Post
I know this is probably not the correct newsgroup.

I've had a lot of harassment from my neighbours and am looking for a
newsgroup to post to but can't find one. Does anyone here know of one?

swanseavalley

http://swanseavalley.wordpress.com/
Invite them in for a drink at Christmas.
Old 30-11-2008, 09:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 20:50:04 +0000, swanseavalley wrote
(in article
):

I know this is probably not the correct newsgroup.

I've had a lot of harassment from my neighbours and am looking for a
newsgroup to post to but can't find one. Does anyone here know of one?

swanseavalley

http://swanseavalley.wordpress.com/

I think there's at least one legal group - you'll have to search for it.
Otherwise, try your local Citizens' Advice Bureau.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening