Old 30-11-2008, 09:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_3_] Sally Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default can anyone advise me about neighbour harassment...

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 20:50:04 +0000, swanseavalley wrote
(in article
):

I know this is probably not the correct newsgroup.

I've had a lot of harassment from my neighbours and am looking for a
newsgroup to post to but can't find one. Does anyone here know of one?

swanseavalley

http://swanseavalley.wordpress.com/

I think there's at least one legal group - you'll have to search for it.
Otherwise, try your local Citizens' Advice Bureau.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening