Old 02-12-2008, 12:21 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
snotbottom snotbottom is offline

Default First Catalog

Their packets and prices seem to be more geared to the home gardener,
which is probably why I've used them every year for the past several
years and will probably continue to do so for quite a while. They
aren't my exclusive supplier, but they regularly get my business. I
also buy my seed potatoes and other bulbs/tubers from them since they
don't have a surcharge for them like so many others do.

On Nov 23, 6:25*am, gonzo wrote:
The prices in Pinetree are ridiculous.. low. *Any opinions
customer service and quality? *I see where some (Diva cuke) are pkts
of 20 seeds, but these prices make me wonder where my head was at the
past few seasons.

I can afford to try new stuff again!