Old 02-12-2008, 09:30 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Mulberry flowering and fruiting

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message

What time of year does the black mulberry flower? Books say November to
January and I recall from childhood we had fruit by Xmas. I have fine
healthy specimens 2m tall with no sign of flowers yet. How much is the
time influence by climate and location or cultivar?

Mine have already flowered and fruited. Mind you, the fruit was a total of
about 6 mulberries but they are only babies which I planted last year for my
sericulture.