Old 06-12-2008, 11:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default The past three days...

"Muddymike" wrote ...
... started at 05:10 on Thursday with me trying to drive to Coventry, and
ended half an hour ago when I managed to sit down and upload this,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAb0KtuBBL0

In between has seen me spending a lot of time and effort struggling with
the elements. It seems Wensleydale (where I live) caught the heaviest of
Thursdays snowfall, thankfully it was not accompanied by the high winds
that were forecasted. As it is I have several shrubs bent and broken by
the weight of snow, and a couple of large boughs brought down as well.

Much of the garden is still under 4 inches of snow even after two days of
thaw, thank heavens for the snow blower.

Why didn't you use the Defender?
You surely would not have had a problem with the drive with that (except for
everyone else).

--
Regards
Bob Hobden