Old 11-04-2003, 12:44 AM
Paulo

Default Laelia

ok....my laelia doesnt have any pseudobulb.....dark green hard and long
narrow leaves growing directly form roots.....now it is having a long
growth....and little bright green "eyes" from one of the superficial
root....My laelia is not a laelia???
Help
Paulo
"TU" wrote in message
om...
Laelia flowers grow from the top of the psedobulb. Yep, they grow from
the same place as the leaves. Where is that something growing from? If
it's from near the roots it could be a new growth, if it's from the
top of a mature bulb it could be a flower.

Hope this helps.

T Ung

"Paulo" wrote in message

Thanks a lot....I dont know for sure what kind of laelia i have, i guess

will have to wait for flowers....As i said before, something is
growing...maybe flowers..overall looks nice and healthy, and with srping
started to grow. I have planted in a ix of bark, and i have put some

s.moss
on top...to keep some moisture...I am still wondering if the light is

enough
( i just moved and i do not have space at the window anymore.....)

Thanks
Paulo