Old 07-12-2008, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Turnpike off topic

You might remember that I asked whether I can still use Turnpike as I
was no longer with Demon. The opinion was divided and all seemed to
hinge on whether or not I had a Universal licence. A very clever chap
took a look at my posting on urg about 12 years ago and from the
information given in the header, could say, confidently, that I had a
Universal Licence, yipee!!!! Now all I want is the site ID from Demon
so that I can start using it.

Judith