Old 11-04-2003, 01:08 AM
Ray Normandeau

Default Shumway orders, anyone?

(Pat Kiewicz) wrote in message ...
Glenna Rose said:

I've always purchased seeds locally and not by mail. Is it common to wait
several weeks before your merchandise is even shipped?

A lot depends on when you order. Ordering in early January is usually faster than
ordering in February or March from just about anybody. If a catalog shows them
going to extended hours for phone orders at some date, that's a clue for when they
get *really* busy. Order *before* that date.

Ordering with a credit card is faster than by check. I prefer to order by phone
(even if they don't have a toll-free number -- I've got pretty cheap long distance

I recently starting using
https://www.onesuite.com/ long distance at
2.9 cents per minute for USA calls and to Canada for 3.5. It is
basically a prepaid phone card but you can do away with the PIN for
calls from home. No monthly fee or minimum. There is a surchage for
calls from payphones. If you use the promotion code "034720367" we
both get some free miniutes.

Being frugal, I get ISP for ISP for $5.75 a month: from
http://www.neandertech.com/ .

Invalid Email above, but you may reach me via List owner at: