Old 09-12-2008, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JayDee JayDee is offline

Default Indoor Ficus - Losing leaves and rotating tree.

Hi all. I have an indoor ficus tree and two questions...

1) It's in the corner of my room with a northern and western window
on both sides. I guess it got cold enough to make the ficus lose a
bunch of leaves lately and there are still a bunch of yellow ones. I
most definitely did not overwater it, and I don't think it's been left
without water for too long either. Every few waterings, I add organic
Fish and Seaweed fertilizer to the water. Should I be alarmed??

2) Is it good, bad, or of no consequence to rotate the tree every once
in a while so other parts get the window view?

Thanks!

JayDee