Old 12-12-2008, 06:35 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Warning rec.gardens subject headers are being changed.

In article ,
"Dan L." wrote:

I have a feeling many ignore my postings anyway, they are the
smart ones

Uh, eh?

Hey, I represent that remark!

Just you wait until we get Bungadora on the line. She's from Calgary.
You could of told her how tough you've got it, but I think you've gone
and poisoned the hole now.

Picked my green tomatoes today and set them out in front of windows.
For some reason my "Stevia rebaudiana - Bertoni" is in full bloom. It
should have done that in June or July. It's acting as if it were at
home! Anyone have any experience with these things. The Sun is below the
tree line, and the temp went to 29 F last night (Yes, I know it's unfair
but there you have it. I'f it makes you feel better, we are predicted to
have rain from the 19th until Christmas. Oh, there you go again :O) In
any event, Mom Nature is trying to kill my little buddy. As a result, my
little buddy has become a house plant by night.

I have no hopes of over wintering it (not enough Sun). I just want to
get some seed from it. Does anybody out there have an idea (relating to
the above problem)?
--

Billy
Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars