Old 12-12-2008, 09:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Warning rec.gardens subject headers are being changed.

In article ,
"Dan L." wrote:

It was not the NewsReader, it was me. During my change over from comcast
to Motzarrel, I played around with several ID's to make sure I would
like the service. I did not rebuild the Full-Group list. After
rebuilding the list and got rid of the extra ID's. Things turned out ok.
I am using a Mac with NewsWatcher. The corruption I believe was my
stupidity.

Another factor was (still is) a bad tooth infection and Vicodin's and
Antibiotic's also played a part. Monday is drill baby drill.

Enjoy Life ... Dan

Reminds me of the phrase. ³The problem was the loose nut in front of
the device.³

A few years ago in a time far away I went to work at about 11:30 Pm.
I was to run a bank of computers hooked up to 16 chromatographs. Well
after 2 cups of machine junk coffee I ventured out to find about six of
my peers trying to get a machine up. Well we injected stds and stds and
called a computer guy to come in. This is a small amount of material
that is injected and different components come off at different times
and temps. Anyway after about 2 hours someone opened up this gloried
device to find that the coil had been removed. All injection went into
the oven. We spoke of this not but it was a personal heads up for me.
Go fundamental first.

Bill who canıt imagine a house without houseplants. But then there
are allergies. BTW you can eat some of them too. Kiffer Lime.....

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA