Old 15-12-2008, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Poinsettia

In message , Malcolm
writes
My wife was given a poinsttia (from Sainsburys) just under a week ago.
It is at floor level in a centrally heated room and about six feet from
the window. It is dropping what appear to be heathy leaves at an
alarming rate. It is not overwatered (compost is just damp)

What does the panel think?

Malcolm

They're banned from my house since I bought one for a lady friend and a
leaf stem broke. She must have come in contact with the sap and it
caused a nasty rash.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply