Old 16-12-2008, 05:31 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Mulch

wrote in message

humic acids. Trees, I believe, received their genetic codes in
groups. This soil is a component of the group. Trees and woody
shrubs come in groups. The best way to help a tree is by providing as
many of the natural ingredients which they would receive in a forest.

Trees get their genetic material from their parents (I am including asexual
sources such as cuttings, grafts etc as parents) and possibly through
viruses that may pick up DNA elsewhere. Can you provide some evidence for
the existence of these gene sharing groups, how they are defined and how
they transfer genetic material? It looks to me that you don't really
understand much about genetics and would be better off not mentioning your
mystical beliefs.

David

-- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to --