Old 11-04-2003, 03:09 AM
JJ

Default Does Honda still make tractors?

I think I remember reading somewhere that they did not any more.

Anyway, when Honda did sell tractors, at least a few years ago, I'm pretty
sure they were Deere LX277 frames (but red) with Honda engines.

Not a bad combo - I have an LX277 with the standard Kawasaki engine and it's
been great (not one problem since 1999).

My wife's uncle is a landscaper (i.e. cuts grass) and he thinks Honda
engines are top notch. But the Kaw engine has been good for me.

"Jeff Guay" wrote in message
et...
Hi,
Like other posters I am in the market for a new lawn tractor. I am
considering the Deere LX266 and Cub Cadet 2166. I've always liked Honda
products but cannot find any tractor info on their web page. Does anyone
know if they still make lawn tractors? If so is there a web page with

their
info? I'd like to see if they have anything that compares to these.
Thanks,
Jeff