Old 21-12-2008, 10:48 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Time for learning

"Dan L." wrote in message
I signed up for a Master Gardening class during the winter. To get ready
for a new year and for a new growing season. I have read several books
over the years and yet, I still do not feel adequate, not enough to
consistently grow nice and healthy plants each year.

Is gardening like the "Racers Curse" I want my car to be faster than
others, I want my garden to grow nice and healthy each and every year?
Is this a fantasy? Are their gardeners that have nice and healthy plants
each and every year.

Sigh .... Dan

--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.

My feeling is that there are too many variations of locales within a zone,
soil types and mixture of soil types, drainage, weather, variations of a
plant species, and so forth is to only experiment locally to get it "right".
--
Dave