Old 21-12-2008, 01:09 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_18_] Jonno[_18_] is offline

Default Strange rose flower mystery ... (or is this common?)

Optus has lost me.
They have more than newsgroup problems
Financial problems
They wanted more for their Internet and started charging for uploads and
downloads.....
"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
"Dave -Turner" wrote:

in my backyard i have a yellow rosebush, and to the right of it a pink
rosebush ... they were here when i moved in 3 years ago.

I don't know how long this phenomenon has been happening, but this year i
noticed that some -- not many, just a few, of the yellow roses were
getting
pink bits on them, mostly speckles .....

I asked a few people but they weren't sure what might be happening so I'm
just wondering if anybody here might be able to shed some light on it?

Have a look for aphids. I've seen buds get pink spots from aphid damage
(well, I think that's what it is).

Been absent a while -- optus has been having newsgroup problems.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/