Old 11-04-2003, 03:20 AM
Iris Cohen

Default [IBC] Serissa's

I still don't understand exactly why so many people on this list dislike
serissa's. Yeah they may be said by some to be a tough plant to keep alive
and keep happy, but I still must be one of the luckiest around to have
successfully rooted them with no hassle, and keep them around.

Serissas are extremely perverse. They obviously like you because you misuse the
apostrophe. ;-)
Since I am very particular about grammar & punctuation, mine just died from
being repotted. Keep up the good work.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."