Old 23-12-2008, 03:32 AM posted to rec.gardens
bungadora bungadora is offline

Default Time for learning

On Dec 22, 7:14*pm, Billy wrote:
In article ,
*"Dan L." wrote:

I signed up for a Master Gardening class during the winter. To get ready
for a new year and for a new growing season. I have read several books
over the years and yet, I still do not feel adequate, not enough to
consistently grow nice and healthy plants each year.

Is gardening like the "Racers Curse" I want my car to be faster than
others, I want my garden to grow nice and healthy each and every year?
Is this a fantasy? Are their gardeners that have nice and healthy plants
each and every year.

Sigh .... Dan

Don't get in too much of a rush. Enjoy the ride. Does the soil look
better? How do your vegetables taste? Tried anything new? Stop
looking over your shoulder. The process is the goal, and like
anything else, the more you do it, the better it gets.
Remember Bungadora, if she can garden in Calgary, we all have a
chance.

Good gardening ;O)
--

Billy

Blush!!!
Don't know if this is helpful or not, but it took me nearly 10 years
to get more than 2 tomatoes.
Dora