Old 24-12-2008, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_3_] 'Mike'[_3_] is offline

Default Happy and Healthy Christmas to All

--
..
"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote:

Which raises an interesting topic. When did your Christmas entertaining
start? With so many friends we had to start last weekend :-))

Well, if you will invite them one at a time...!

--
AnneJ

'One at a time'?????????????

Sorry I couldn't come back earlier, been an almost continuous stream of
friends, (and past neighbours delivering cards), at the door :-))

DO NOT believe the owners of this site and their vile comments :-))

A Very Merry Christmas to all readers and urglers :-))

Mike