Old 24-12-2008, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Happy and Healthy Christmas to All

Signing off now for Christmas although I might be popping in from time
to time to see what you are all up to. I hope all your bulbs have
flowered, mine didn't and that your Poinsettias are red, mine isn't;
and that your chestnuts and sage make a good stuffing, mine WILL.

Keep well and warm everyone and see you soon.

Judith
Old 24-12-2008, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
..
"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
et...

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 24/12/08 09:35, in article
,
"Judith
in France" wrote:

Signing off now for Christmas although I might be popping in from time
to time to see what you are all up to. I hope all your bulbs have
flowered, mine didn't and that your Poinsettias are red, mine isn't;
and that your chestnuts and sage make a good stuffing, mine WILL.

Keep well and warm everyone and see you soon.

Judith

And to you, Judith and to everyone else. I hope everyone has a wonderful
Christmas and wish you all health and happiness in 2009.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

and so say all of us, well I do :-)))))))))))))

I do as well and have already said so in another thread, but what the hell,
"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" everyone

and to all those travelling to the four corners of the World and seeing
other ways of life, just be thankful for what you have and don't feel hard
done to if a certain way of life seems better than yours.

Kind regards and best wishes to all

Mike and 'her outdoors' (Actually in the kitchen at the moment getting ready
to receive some of our friends tomorrow)

Which raises an interesting topic. When did your Christmas entertaining
start? With so many friends we had to start last weekend :-))

Old 24-12-2008, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
..
"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote:

Which raises an interesting topic. When did your Christmas entertaining
start? With so many friends we had to start last weekend :-))

Well, if you will invite them one at a time...!

--
AnneJ

'One at a time'?????????????

Sorry I couldn't come back earlier, been an almost continuous stream of
friends, (and past neighbours delivering cards), at the door :-))

DO NOT believe the owners of this site and their vile comments :-))

A Very Merry Christmas to all readers and urglers :-))

Mike