Old 11-04-2003, 03:56 AM
animaux

Default shade tol. vines?

Try this venue:

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/vines/

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 06:36:07 -0500, "Betsy" wrote:

Hi - thanks for the response - and this list was really informative. The
trouble for me is the shaded location, however. Most of these look like they
need full sun. Any additional advice much appreciated!

"animaux" wrote in message
.. .
Take a look he

http://gardeninglaunchpad.com/txnativevine.html

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003 12:29:57 -0500, "Betsy" wrote:

Hi all - I have a large planter built onto the house and about 5 feet off
the ground. It gets a few hours of direct morning sunlight and then

several
hours of bright indirect light. Any advice about cascading vining plants

could put in it, something that would tolerate summer heat but not need

much
direct light? the planter is no more than 18 inches deep so it probably
couldn't be a large woody vine, just something herbaceous.

thanks! betsy