Old 26-12-2008, 07:02 PM
compost_abuser8 compost_abuser8 is offline
Registered User

For me my juices are set a flowing by the smell of freshly cut grass and the sharp metallic touch of a pair of secateurs to the genitals, does anyone else garden in the nude? but as for the plant i wouls like to procreate with, i sometimes hollow out an apple in the orchard and leave it to be set upon by wasps, when there are 3 or 4 inside the apple i cover the opening and shake the apple, the first few stings on my hand get my dick hard and butterflies in my belly so i carefully place my bell in the apple and allow the wasps to do their thing before drowning them in my sticky strands. When im done i drink the contents of the apple and head inot the house to kiss my wife, the silly bitch has no idea what i've just done.
its refreshing to know someone else shares me "unusual" approach to Gardening
thank you