Old 11-04-2003, 04:08 AM
Paul

Default Adding co2 and more plants to planted fish tank

Going to add the plants, a piece of driftwood, and co2 from my plants only
tank to my 46g Bow Front with 96 watts of lighting. This should make a
somewhat heavily planted tank. The 46g has 9 zebra Danios, 2 CAE's and a 4"
long Leopard Plec. Would like to know what to watch out for in adding the
Co2. As I seem to have had difficulty in the past in determining the Co2
content I am wanting to start slowly on the Co2 and increasing it slowly and
checking the pH(normally at 7.6) till I get some pearling. Don't want to get
a drastic change in anything that might harm the fish. Thanks for any
advise.
--
Paul

"You can make it foolproof, but you can't make it Damned foolproof."