Old 27-12-2008, 12:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Dan L. Dan L. is offline

Default Have a cool Yule

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article ,
"Dan L." wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Happy Yuletide Season to everyone.
The worst is over. The days are waxing again. Soon gardens of 2009
will be germinating and once more we will be thrust into the
mystery of life. Use the time to prepare. Rest, read, and plan
because here we go again.

Yee haw.

Amen. Rest and Reading is certainly in the Plan.
The holidays have wiped me out physically and financially

Enjoy Life ... Dan

I limited my gifts to family only, and kept the budget under $150.00
this year. The trick was quality, not quantity. :-)

They were quite happy with what I bought them.

I spent about another $80.00 for special food, and that was it.

Wow!, you must rich Well, I spent the same amount

However, I am cheap in some ways. I have one niece and three nephews,
all have iPods and their taste in music is the same as mine. So I give
them $15 iTunes gift cards each year. When they come over, three of them
prefer my computer for downloading and burning CD's. My gifts are also
gifts to myself

Enjoy Life ... Dan

--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.