Old 27-12-2008, 11:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Have a cool Yule

In article ,
"Dan L." wrote:

Amen. Rest and Reading is certainly in the Plan.
The holidays have wiped me out physically and financially

Enjoy Life ... Dan

I limited my gifts to family only, and kept the budget under $150.00
this year. The trick was quality, not quantity. :-)

They were quite happy with what I bought them.

I spent about another $80.00 for special food, and that was it.

Wow!, you must rich

I wish. g

Well, I spent the same amount

However, I am cheap in some ways. I have one niece and three nephews,
all have iPods and their taste in music is the same as mine. So I give
them $15 iTunes gift cards each year. When they come over, three of them
prefer my computer for downloading and burning CD's. My gifts are also
gifts to myself

Hey! Whatever works. :-) I just have the two nephews.

I sometimes burn CD copies for friends. The benefit is that I get to
install extra music for myself.
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama