Old 28-12-2008, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cerumen[_3_] Cerumen[_3_] is offline

Default Recommendations for book about trees, particularly pruning

In ,
Judith in France manipulated the keyboard to
produce this pearl of wisdom
On Dec 28, 11:07 am, "Cerumen" wrote:

Back in Cork for a while, might head to Barbados for January but no
real
plans yet for next year.

It must seem a bit odd to be back after a year? My friends are in
Cork for the New Year celebrations, it seems the place to be.

Not really, I have spent so much of my life living and working all over the
world that I just arrive most places and feel pretty much at home.

--
Chris
West Cork, Ireland