Old 30-12-2008, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider Spider is offline

Default Recommendations for book about trees, particularly pruning

"Martin" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 10:21:48 -0000, "Cerumen"
wrote:

In ,
rgrgrgr manipulated the keyboard to produce
this
pearl of wisdom
Hello -

Can anyone recommend a book that will tell me how to look after the
trees (many different types) in my garden, particularly with regard
to pruning?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tree-Pruning.../dp/0943563089

and/or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/RHS-Pruning-.../dp/1405300736

or second hand from GBP2 plus P&P
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...ng&x= 49&y=14
--

Martin

I can vouch for this, too. It also covers shrubs, so any 'trees' you have
which are primarily shrubs will be covered, too.

Spider