Old 01-01-2009, 03:05 PM
TartanNeil TartanNeil is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon[_1_] View Post
On Dec 31, 9:11�am, TartanNeil
wrote:
About a month ago I got a rubber plant. It looked healthy and had leaves
from top to bottom. It has recently lost a lot of leaves from the
bottom. At first I had it in a shady room but have since moved it to a
brighter room as i was told it was not getting enough light. However
the leaves continue to drop off. Any help on how to revive my plant
most appreciated.

There is a photo if you click on the link below.http://tinyurl.com/7tqf9a

Why is that sucker in there draining the strength from the parent
plant... and couldn't you find a smaller pot? Next time leaves fall
off maybe this will help: http://tinyurl.com/8welxl
Ha ha!

I thought it was all one plant. So what's the way ahead? Should I repot and discard the "sucker"?