Old 01-01-2009, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Jampton Hugh Jampton is offline

Default Snowdrop varieties

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 21:14:30 +0000, Pam Moore wrote:

Have we any snowdrop experts here?
Mine are not showing even the tips of leaves, but a few hundred yards
away is a garden with a lot well out in flower. Such a joy to see.
They have wider leaves than the norm, and are always out early.
Any idea what variety they may be?

No idea - but I walk my dogs up a little country lane each day and there is
a little bunch of snowdrops at the side of the lane that appear at the
beginning of december. I don't think they can be *normal* snowdrops. I have
photos of them if required.
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton