Old 02-01-2009, 02:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Wilson[_4_] Wilson[_4_] is offline

Default Drying fresh rosemary

sometime in the recent past Janet Conroy posted this:
'Omelet[_4_ Wrote:
;826451']In article ,
Shanghai McCoy wrote:
-
Would a food dehydrator do it? I'm actually interested in drying all
of
my excess herbs (sage, thyme, parsley, chives, dill), but the rosemary

seems like it would be the most problematic due to the resin... TIA!-

I'm wondering why you want to dry rosemary, or thyme and sage for that
matter. They are all extremely hardy and we prefer to pick them fresh
from outside through the winter, as needed.

They aren't hardy in my zone.

--
Wilson N44º39" W67º12"