Old 03-01-2009, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Recommendations for book about trees, particularly pruning

On Dec 28 2008, 7:22*am, "rgrgrgr" wrote:
Can anyone recommend a book that will tell me how to look after the trees
(many different types) in my garden, particularly with regard to pruning?

Yes, I always rely on Stefan Buczacki Best Pruning from fruit trees,
espaliers, bushes to deciduous/evergreen treesl, edges and climbers.
It's a comprehensive book, clearly explained. I've never came across
another one like it. isbn 0-600-59022-4 £5.99. You can get it on
amazon for less than £2.