Old 03-01-2009, 06:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Wilson[_4_] Wilson[_4_] is offline

Default Drying fresh rosemary

sometime in the recent past Janet Conroy posted this:

They aren't hardy in my zone.

[/i][/color]
They aren't hardy in my zone.

-- Wilson N44? W67? But you aren't the OP, so your comment is hardly relevant.
-- Janet Conroy [/i][/color]

The way you managed to suggest to the OP who asked about drying herbs that
you didn't know why they didn't just 'keep growing outside' seemed to lack
'relevance' also, love. Coupled with the fact that you posted inside your
own quote the first time and inside my sig line the second time in this
thread alone makes it very hard to follow your thoughts, but I'll let that
go. Did it occur to you that most of the world might not know which zone the
OP lives in nor live in a temperate one like yourself? However, if I somehow
offended your sensibilities with my 'irrelevance,' do try to get over it,
won't you?

First time for everything.

--
Wilson N44º39" W67º12"